Some of the folks I’d like to touch base with, and maybe see out there next year. Mind you, this is not an exclusive list, but like the camping list, I want to keep a running checklist of who to talk with about this.
I am so glad that we went, and pleased Bev and I enjoyed it so much together.
- Randall: our neighbor in VAC with the cardinal (I have his card)
- Mark: our neighbor with the PA30
- Jeff Frey and his family
- Mike and Kim – comeon’ let’s go
- Julie from work (horsemoney)
- Tres and Janice
- Gary Mascelli
- Dodd Stretch – Airtex
- Elite Simulators
- Aspen PFDs
- Lightspeed Headsets
- GoPro (see NFlightcam discussion)
- International Comanche Society
- Foreflight – planning software
- Garmin – potential 530W replacement
- JPI – engine monitoring
- Penn Yan – engine rebuilding
- RedBird – flight simulation
- iPad stuff
I’ll keep adding to this list as I remember others I should touch base with.