I’ve been distracted trying to deal with a cold since the 23rd, so I haven’t done much with the book project, nor the blogs. In fact, I felt bad even going to work on the last trip – exposing others to this damn thing. Work ethic, lots of anti-biotics, a probation year, and desire to keep flying won the coin toss. I went in, and stayed in my hotel rooms to continue recovering.
Since the awesome experiences don’t stop – there are a few new blogs I really want to write as time permits. I thought I’d start writing them down for now, and get to them when I can.:
- Commercial CRM: – after the last trip with another unique personality, I learned more about myself. It wasn’t just this guy who lead me to an epithany, but his was the keystone experience that let to my ‘ah-ha’ moment. Turns out I brought roadblocks to commercial CRM from my single pilot experience. Not a bad thing at all – just requires understanding.
- Buffalo, Watertown, and Newport News: – low approaches in snow, CRM discussions, landing in wind.
- Flying the PA30 home / an airplane new to me. Dan had a similar experience with an Apache.
- Old movies and books to read
- Blue Max; battle of britain; 7 came back; war lovers (McQueen); High and the Mighty; No Highway in the sky;
- flying the PA30 again. Finally just for fun
- Getting ready for CQ and starting to plan what’s next